The Retirement Community offers an all-inclusive worry free lifestyle.
When you call Adelaide Place Retirement Community home, your every need will be met by an expansive list of services and amenities at your disposal. For an all-inclusive monthly fee, you can have all the comforts of home such as:
Food & Dining
- Dining – enjoy nutritious, delicious meals prepared by our Executive Chef and his team in our beautiful dining room.
- Private dining room – special events and milestone occasions can be enjoyed in private with the entire family
- 24-hour café – help yourself to snacks and drinks and bring your family any time
Health & Wellness
- Heated indoor pool – participate in aqua-fit classes, swim at your leisure, and even invite the grandkids over for a swim
- Wellness Program – our Director of Wellness and her team will help meet your personal needs
- Salon services – our aesthetician’s will pamper you with a variety of services including hair styling and manicures (our affordable salon services are billed separately)
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour security and personal assistance – our team is available to assist you at the touch of a button
- A laundry room on every floor – each of our four floors has a large spacious laundry room for your personal laundry – whether you do it yourself or have our housekeeping staff take care of it for you for a small extra fee
- Housekeeping services. To clarify, weekly cleaning of your suite includes vacuuming, light dusting, mopping, washrooms and laundering of your towels and bed linens
- Computer access – use our community computers to stay in touch or use your own in your Internet-ready suite
Recreation and Activities
- Movie theatre and meeting room – enjoy popcorn and a drink while you catch a movie
- Transportation and special outings – we have drivers ready to take you on regularly scheduled outings for shopping, dining out, local parks, live shows, or even the casino
- Large relaxing lounges, you can certainly find a quiet corner to read or a comfortable space to visit with friends
- Outdoor patios, therefore you can soak up the sun with a summer cocktail on one of our garden patios
- Fitness centre and activity rooms – our recreation team has fun and interactive activities planned so there is never a dull moment
- Full-time Recreation Manager and Physiotherapist – stay active and enhance your overall wellness
Enjoy the amenities of your home town
Life at Adelaide Place can be as independent and active as you choose. Beyond the amenities available right at home, you’re close to familiar community services as well, including:
- Lindsay Square Mall
- Whitney Town Centre
- Kent Place Mall
- The Lindsay Recreation Complex
- Access to public transportation – Adelaide Place is on the bus route
- The newly expanded Ross Memorial Hospital, just minutes away
- Nearby medical centre
- The paved Rail Trail
- Local parks and gardens
If you are looking for a more independent living option, check out the new Senior Living Community options!
Remember, we are here to help!
If you have a question about Adelaide Place Retirement Community, please call us or drop us a message. We would love to get a chance to know you and help answer any questions you may have.